Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie Night


So I have the best husband who decided for our movie night with the kids he would project it onto the wall for a big theater screen. He did it on our bedroom wall and we laid on our bed and watched it. The kids LOVED it and thought it was the coolest thing ever!


The big screen!


My cute family with the popcorn getting ready to watch.


After the movie was over the kids were having fun playing with the projector and making monsters. I lvoe my family so much and love just hanging out with them like this!

7 comments:

mom said...

Lauryn told me all about the movie night. She loved it. I told her that Papa and I had a movie night last night too. She asked where Nikki and Calli were and then said,"Well, my mom and dad let the whole family have a movie night!" Looks like you had fun.

Dan and Kira said...

You are the cutest i feel like i say that every time i comment, you guys are just to cute! You are so lucky that you are 30 weeks I am jealous whoop going week 14!

Jami and Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! You are always doing fun family things!! Also happy anniversary the other day, Las Vegas looked like it was fun and your cute pregnant belly is awesome!! Hope you are feeling well, its getting closer and closer! I hope you are more prepared than me, I keep thinking he will stay in till I am good and ready for him to come out!!

Marque Shieh said...

Kim, your family is so cute! I just started a blog and found u guys, what a great idea to have that fun movie night!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh- what a fun night! Your family is so cute! I love the monsters on the screen!

Annie said...

I also love the monsters on the screen, kids are so funny!!

It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip. I can't believe you have been married for four years already! I remember thinking how beautiful you and Lauren looked!! I love the picture of the three of you. Remember how some lady my mom knows made her a big picture of my wedding with Me, Nolan and Lauren? Ha! She thought it was Makae and was trying to take such a precious family picture. :)

Jer + Lu said...

How fun! And you're much braver than I if you let the little ones eat popcorn in your bed!!