
This last Saturday my mom took my kids to the Lowes for their free activity that they do for the kids. My sister who lives in North Carolina and I had planned on taking our kids and then they could see each other doing the same thing across the country. My kids slept over at my mom's so she (being the good grandma she is) took my kids for me. They LOVED it.
They made time capsules. Got an apron, hammer, goggles, a badge, and a certificate all for FREE.








10 comments:
Cute! Thanks for letting me take them. It was alot of fun.
Wow, what a great idea. I bet that my boys would love that, I will have to give it a try. Oh, and I love the earrings!
Cute, i never thought to do that!
How fun! How often do they do that?
That is awesome! Do they do it every month? It seems like nothing is free anymore, but you found something!
Cute pics!! Looks like they had lots of fun!!
I'll have to try that, looks fun, thanks for the idea!
Oh my gosh Kimmy! I was pleasantly surprised to find your post. I am so excited! Look at you and your little family. Congrats on your third baby, that is so exciting. You look great and I totally want to keep in touch!!!
how fun is that. When do they offer this fun thing?
How fun!! My kids would love that. You will have to let me know when the next one is. Lauren and Braxton look so cute in the goggles!
Post a Comment