Saturday, January 3, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!

Lauryn finally was ready to be brave and get her ears pierced! It was so random this morning when I causally said to her "You need to get your ears pierced" and she immediately couldn't stop talking about doing it. Usually she'll say " NO! It will hurt". I was shocked and thought she would just change her mind in a minute but she didn't. We waited until after lunch and she was still convinced she was ready so we were off to the mall! She was so brave and didn't cry at all! She was so excited and just climbed right up in the chair and was ready to go. When the girls got ready to pierce her ears she got the most nervous face but she still didn't flinch or cry when they did it. She was pretty stunned after but was so happy it was over with. We are so excited for her and being able to buy her some cute new earrings!





12 comments:

The Airharts said...

aHHHH-We are so excited for her here!!! Iam so proud of you Lauryn for being so brave!!! Your earings are beautiful! What a big kid!

{Rollins Family} said...

yay!! how cute** way to go lauryn!!

**how do you edit your pictures like that and put words on them?!?

Anonymous said...

Way fun Lauryn!!! You are such a brave girl. I love the earings you picked. I Love You!!

Our3Boys said...

Big girl!!! Darling!

Jani said...

I love how excited she looks. Good job Lauryn. Now we can all get you cute earings for presents.

mom said...

Way to go Lauryn!!! I'm so proud of you for being sooooo brave! And you are right. These are the cutest earrings I've ever seen. Love you Sweetie - Love Grammy

Camey said...

How fun! I love having my daughter have earrings. Aren't you so excited to be having another. When is your exact due date! You still need to tell me what program you use!

Mackay Family said...

So cute! Way to go Lauryn! That is so exciting. Her hat is adorable!

laura said...

super fun! i wish miss would be brave and let me do hers (again).

Kendal and Kendra said...

wow! What a brave girl. She is so adorable. Lov eher hat, and those cute little earrings! How are you feeling? Getting big yet? Maybe we can try and catch lunch now that Christmas is over!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love pierced ears on little girls! We had haylie's done when she was 10 weeks old, I'm such a mean mom! :)

Andria said...

Cute! We did Gretchen's when she was little - then she couldn't argue about it!