We are SO excited for this little baby girl that are going to be having soon. I have been so excited that I really couldn't stand it any longer and have gotten most of her room ready. It is still in the works so this is just a preview. There will be more decorations added. Yay! I don't think I have ever been this ready for a baby so I really can't wait. It's killing me.


I love her bedding. It is pink and brown suede. It is super soft and so dang cute. My favorite part is the star mobile.




11 comments:
you are DARLING, and so is her room :)
as for projects...i don't knwo what you need or what but i saw this place on GOOD THINGS UTAH the other day and i want to go down there...check it out and if you want to go, I'll go with you!!!
www.crafterscornermetal.blogspot.com
****
Wow, I didn't even have my baby's room that put together by the time he was BORN! Way to be prepared!
you're so teeny still!
i love the bedding. it's super cute! we'll have to get together before that baby's born!
Yes , Yes, Yes...I Love how it turned out! Are those Braxtons frames still on the shelf? Ant I love the Baskets, jelery stands with the stars on it and the cute sentcy! Oh and you lok soooo cute still-I'm glad that you posted a picture of you finally!(your obligated too, since I live across the country!) Oh and PS:Remember me telling you that i had a cute outfit for your baby-and I got it at walmart..and to not get something really cute if you saw it there-you didnt listed to me ya butt!-I'm glad you posted a picture of the coloset...untill I saw the outfit I have wrapped and ready to send home with nikki-lame..(its the little sundress with the polka dots)so I guess you will have to settle for the two pairs of shoes I got for you(you love shoes)Weasel!
Oh it really is so cute. I am so excited for your baby. Thanks for doing the girl stuff with me last week. Have fun on your trip
wow, you are ready for her to come! Way cute room! I don't know that you need any ideas. I love the bracelet holder, such a cute idea!
so so cute! I love that you are so ready. I am never ready! I am excited to see pics of this little girl!
Looks super cute. I saw this tool around a crib on a blog the other day and it was so cute. The crib was on an angle like that and then it had the tool, I'll find the blog and let you know so you can look at it.
Wow! I am feeling SO unprepared now. I have absolutely nothing ready for my baby. Can you come to my house and motivate me? I always wait until the last few weeks and then I am in a panic trying to get ready!!
You got new bedding? Don't you have the one from before? Are all those new clothes too? I love pink and brown that is what Addelyn
s car-seat is! How did you make those bracelets? I really want more than I have. I also love all those flowers! Did you make those too?
So cute! Looks like you're pretty much ready. Have any names picked out yet??
Post a Comment