Saturday, January 31, 2009

4 Years!


January 28th was our anniversary so we left the kids at my mom's and went to Las Vegas! I was so much fun to get away and just spend time with TJ. We were thinking about it and we realized the last time we took a vacation just the two of us was our honeymoon! We really had so much fun just hanging out together playing games, watching movies, and looking around the city.


One of our favorite things we saw was the dolphins, lions, and tigers at the Mirage. It was really cool and they were all so active!



TJ was SO sweet to me and made me such good breakfasts every morning we were there. He's the best!



Here are some pictures from the day we got married. It really was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I can't believe I got such an amazing guy to marry me and take on me and my sweet Lauryn. I love him more than anything and can't imagine my life without him there every day to help me along and to love. He is seriously my best friend and we have so much fun together. I think my love for him grows daily and I can't wait to spend forever with him! HE IS THE BEST!





I LOVE YOU BABE!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

Oh...what a cute post! I think you look really good-I'm telling you the girl at the library was much much bigger! I think that it it fun that you went on a trip by yourself! The only time I have been on a trip with my hubby(pot babies) was to come out her for 2 nights to find a house-it wasnt very fun. PS-where did you get the projector?

The Airharts said...

ps that is a really cute picture of you and tj-the one that says i love him

mom said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip together. We loved having the kids here with us. Happy Anniversary!!!

Camey said...

No fair! We were married 4 years on the 8th and didn't get to go out and we never even had a honeymoon. He he. I am just being jealous. Looks like you had a great time. Maybe next year we will do something like that!

Jer + Lu said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great little get-a-way. Love the wedding pix- my bouquet was lilac roses too!