
We went sledding as a family last week and had so much fun. We found a really good hill right in our neighborhood and I was able to go down twice with them but after that I couldn't climb it anymore. TJ was such a trooper with the kids and they all had a blast. I sure do LOVE my family!



6 comments:
Way to be climbing up that hill! You sure do have the cutest family ever; well expect for mine :)
That first picture is to dye for... they will laugh their heads off when they see that in 10 years-all bundeled like that. I love the "my everything picture"-good job at taking pictures and getting them on the blog today!
I wanna go sledding. You should call us next time. Hey is that my car in your dirveway in the picture..haha.
Such cute photos! Good job T.J. for being a great dad! You really are!
I love love the picture of them holing hands! So precious!
I love your new favorite picture! It is so cute. I love that you caught them like that! Braxton on the shoulders and Lauryn holding TJ's hand...melt your heart!
Post a Comment