
Yesterday was my sister Jani and Braxton's birthday. I love that I had a baby on my sister's birthday so they can be buddy's forever now. Happy Birthday Jani!

Braxton turned 3 yesterday and I seriously can't believe he is that old. It still feels like I had him a year ago. He is such a fun kid to have around and we love his sweet little personality. He is such an easy kid and just adapts to everything so well. He is the best cuddler and is every one's little buddy.

We started off the day opening his presents and playing with all of his balloons. He LOVES presents and doesn't really take any time to even look at what he got because he can't wait to open the next. Then we made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and played with his toys a little more. After that I had a doctors appointment so TJ took him with him to his friends shop to get the car fixed and then he got to go out to lunch with the guys.



Next we took him to Kangaroo Zoo to play. He LOVES it more and more every time we go and he had the best time. I couldn't believe how much fun he had and he was able to climb up everything on his own this time.




We came home and I made him homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner. Then we had his ice cream cake and watched a movie together.




7 comments:
WOW! He looks soooo big in that stripped shirt!!! Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday-we tried calling all day long but I guess you guys were busy-Hadley keeps asking me when we are going to Braxtons party-so I guess we need an invite-haha. Anyway-happy B-day Buddy!
He really does look so darn big. I love that picture of Lauryn on the slide. Her face is awesome. And I love sharing my birthday with him.
What a fun day. We tried to call a couple of times but never connected with you. I'm glad he had a good birthday! Love you Braxton!!!
Happy birthday!! I do agree it only feels like a year ago when you had him. I remember your prego self running around the hospital! Also I love the belly picture, and the new room! Both are super cute. Oh, and while I am talking I noticed that some of your pictures are labeled 2003... don't you mean 2006? Not a big deal, just thought you might want to know!!
Happy Birthday Braxton! He is such a little stud. Looks like he had a great birthday!
I can't believe he is 3 years old!! Looks like you had a very adventuresome day! Also you look great for being 28 weeks pregnant! I look and feel so much bigger than you!
He is growing up way to fast!! It sounds like you guys had such a fun day. Lucky Boy!! Happy Birthday Braxton...and Jani too!!
Post a Comment