Well we just got back from our yearly trip to St George. We had such a blast. We always stay at the Trendwest resort which we love. It has such a fun pool area and it is a pretty nice place to stay. We stayed for a whole week and just played and relaxed. Thanks Buckley's! We will be headed back there in about 2 weeks with my fam! I am so excited!~I am warning you right now...there are a ton of pictures.Sorry!~
We always go boating for 2 days at Sand Hollow. It is such an awesome lake. It's our favorite place to go boating. There are a lot of pictures but it was just so much fun and I couldn't narrow it down.
We had a girls day and went shopping for all of the school clothes. It was so fun and we ended up with some really good finds. When we got home the girls wanted to do a fashion show so TJ set up a runway with the tables and they strutted there stuff down the runway. Lauryn loved it!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
St. George!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Oh my-I can not get over the fashion show pics-your Lauryn is a natural!!!!!!!!! Hillariously cute! And Braxton is getting so darn handsom-so tan, and so blond. How much fun does your trip look. Great post-I love when there is alot of pictures like this.
Oh my goodness I love her new school clothes! I especially love that darling hat!!!! Lauryn is so beautiful!
Kimmy, we need more pictures of you on this blog and not only your cute kids, although I love to see them too. Love the new clothes!
cute pictures kimmy. i love the one of Lauryn striking a pose in her snorkle goggles.
We are headed down there in a couple week too, the 13th-17th, are you guys going to be there then?? we should do dinner one night or something is you are and if you can sneek away from your family, we are juts going alone :)
I love the runway pictures, you need to watch out for Lauren! She is a little teenager already! So fun!
Ha I love Lauryns clothes. Your kids are so cute and it looks like you had lots of fun.
Lauren is a natural model! Those pics are hilarious. Way jealous that you got to go to Sand Hollow...that is like the best place to go boating! Glad that you guys had so much fun. You need some pics of you! :)
Oh I love pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast that's awesome. Lauryn is so freakin cute, she's so sassy! I miss her!
So cute! I love the fashion show, Lauryn is such a fashionista! :)
Your kids are so cute. I love Lauryns poses. She's got some personality. Just adorable.
You guys have so much fun! your Lauryn is such a natural at modeling.
What a fun trip! The fashion show is so fun!! I'm jealous that you are done school shopping!! Braxton is getting so big, he is so cute!!
Kimmy, Lauryn is such a doll. I've never been or heard of Sand Hollow. I do however love boating. Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment