Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls Camp

I just got back home from girls camp and I told some of you that I would post some pictures of it. It turned out so good and so much fun. I had a blast with these girls! They were so much fun and so full of energy! We had so many girls as you can tell by our pictures so it was very tiring trying to round up all of these girls when we had something going on. I came home way exhausted! I LOVE this calling and I am so glad I was able to go!




Craft time. We made some super cute magnet boards and some flip flops out of newspaper and duct tape.

Skits

Singing songs. These girls were hilarious!

The camp pedicures.

4 comments:

Jani said...

that looks so fun. I am sure the girls loved you there. I still cant beleive how many girls there are in your ward.

The Airharts said...

OH my...The stress of 40 girls-I cant even imagine. It looks like the girls had a great time-lots of smiles! I/ sure they are greatful for all the work you put into it!

{Rollins Family} said...

what a fun thing to be a part of. looks like a BLAST! i bet those girls look up to you SO much kimmy :)

Camey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.