I was watching my friends daughter today so we decided to go hit the splash pad to get out of the house. My kids always love it and Makae loved it too. We had a great time. Sorry there are so many pictures but they were all so cute!
*Lauryn and Makae. They were harder to get pictures of because they were running around everywhere trying to catch the water.*
*My cute little bud! He always has a blast there!*
*Just hangin out having a good time with each other*
Thursday, July 3, 2008
{ SpLisH SpLaSh }
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! I miss the splash pad sooooo bad! I for sure want to take hadley when we come in town again!
Where is the Splash pad? It looks so fun. You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment