Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had such a good 4th of July! It was nice and relaxing and we loved just hanging out with our family and having a good time. We started our day out by going to a parade by my mom's house. The kids loved it and they got SO much candy. Sorry about Lauryns weird chipmunk smile in the first picture but it's the only one I got of both of them at the parade! Oh well!


Next we went to The Buckley's house. We had a delicious lunch and just hung around and played games while the kids played outside in the water and watched movies. It was a nice break.


Later that night we went to Riverton town days with everyone to ride the rides and watch fireworks. Lauryn and Braxton LOVED the rides and playing with her cousins there. It was a ton of fun!



Here we are watching the fireworks at the end of the night. It was an awesome and long firework show. Lauryn ended up falling asleep half way through because she was so tired. We had a great day!



7 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i can't get over how cute your family is!! i LOVE your new hair by the way, so cute! ;)

Camey said...

Hey. I love how you changed them from the morning until the afternoon! Also, the baby and the boy whose arm is around your daughter are adorable. How old is that baby? What a cute outfit! Looks like you had so much fun. You have such a cute family and your hair is so cute. Who doe sit for you?

The Airharts said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I'm glad that I wasnt there becasue I would have just been pouting because you were with the bucklys all day. Ha Ha. Of course your kiddos look super cute. Buddy looks so handsom!

Annie said...

How fun, I love that Lauren went on the carnival rides...I don't know if Makae would do that!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute! And so are your kids! Looks like you guys had a nice 4th! I love that we can stay connected through blogging!

Dan and Kira said...

You have the cutest family! It looked like you guys had a ton of fun! Your hair is super cute.

{Rollins Family} said...

did you get my invite?? if not, email me your address at dlrobinson02@yahoo.com