Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Memory Lane...

I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUM....I remember when you came into LDS to have Braxton, it was later at night and you came all dressed up all cute! You were such a cute pregnant person! :) And then I was lucky enough to weigh Braxton for you. He was such a cutie!
I wish we still worked together, it was so fun working with you!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I remember going over to your house and trying on all of your prom dresses! We were getting ready to go to a dance, and I think we had already been to my house to try on all of my dresses- oh the stress of highschool dances. Then we went to get our hair done- the day of the dance and mine was soooo horrible! You looked so cute- and me- well that was another story! My date and I had to switch groups- we missed dinner with our group- because of my ugly hair! Your dress I wore- super cute! Thanks!

Carrie said...

my funnest (is that even a word??) memory of you was Girls Camp last year. I was so excited to hang out around the virtual campfire with you guys and discuss the number of times we had a...er, ummmm, accident in our...ah...hmmmm, pants.... hee hee! Super fun!
A more serious memory: I love how compassionate you are. I could always count on you if I needed you to boost somebody's spirits. You rock and are missed tremendously!

{Rollins Family} said...

:) you proably don't even remeber this but i remeber WEIRD things. I think that we were in 2nd or 3rd grade (before i moved). We were at recess, you were running in front of me with a stick in hand and it poked me in the EYE!! i had to wear a patch for like 3 days. CLASSIC!! :)

The Airharts said...

Is it weird that I am having a hard time writing a memory..probably because you are in all of my memories I cant seem to narrow it down to one! One that you might not remember is singing-well yelling to celine on the way to yellowstone with mom, then quickly pulling over to see the dead cow. That was a fun time!

Nordhoff Family said...

I remember going to a baby shower for someone back in the good old college days at Chili's and we sat by each other. You ordered some kind of tomato pasta when you were pregnant and it gave you immediate heart burn and I remember thinking... Wow! pregnancy looks like it is going to be a lot of fun :)

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Good times...ahh working the graves together at the hospital, okay not really good times. However we really did have a lot of fun together, lots of girl talk, acting like teenagers and probably being mischievous. Let's not forget about us questioning some of the doctors decisions about waiting on c-sections...you know you remember what I am talking about. I don't think either of us will ever forget that. We really need to create some new good memories don't we?!