Thursday, July 3, 2008

*Important*

I have decided to go private. I have really debated about this for a long time and I have felt fine about leaving it open but just recently I have recieved some really wierd comments and some places on my map that hit 3-4 times a day where I don't know anyone in that area. I am really sad about this because it is kind of a hassle to look at private blogs because you have to type in your password and I also LOVE when someone I haven't seen for a long time finds my blog. Oh well though, I guess my kids are more important to me. Please, Please, Please leave your email addresses for me. Blog stalkers, leave yours too! Even if you think i'll think it's wierd. I want every person that likes to look at my blog to still be able to. I am a huge blog stalker so I will totally understand. I will probably do this in the next week so HURRY!

44 comments:

laura said...

lshildebrand at gmail dot com

The Airharts said...

missyairhart@hotmail.com

Dan and Kira said...

No Problem! Your right though your kids are more important! kirahiggins@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

hbswanson@gmail.com

Allie said...

alliemcfarland@gmail.com

okiedokie said...

I understand. You need a freako filter these days.

Darren and Dianne said...

I enjoy reading your blog (even though you probably don't know me) I use to teach cute little lauryn when she was a sunbeam!
dianne.wilberg@gmail.com
thanks ;)

Katherine said...

katiebett@gmail.com

don't forget me!

Carrie said...

it's all good!
carrie dot sweet at benfinancial dot com

Anonymous said...

Kimmy -
I stumbled across your blog just like 2 weeks ago from...oh heck i can't even remember who's blog i came from... We went to Wasatch together and a year, i think, of Skyline - Kelly Ames (Bowen, now)
And you are so right to go private. We had a website up with pix of our daughter and people were actually using them for their personal uses... soooo weird. We found pix in really odd places around the web.
We should catch up - let our kids have play dates as your son looks like he is about the same age as my daughter.
kellygbowen@gmail dot com

Jason+Lindi said...

bruthafish at gmail dot com

Ginger said...

gingerekberg dot yahoo dot com.

Busted!

Yeah I check your blog sometimes and would like to keep lookin. Thanks for inviting the blog stalkers!

The Webbers said...

carlae@hotmail.com

Annie said...

Annieandmakae@yahoo.com

I LOVE the pictures of the kids at the splash pad!! Thanks again SO much for watching Makae...I owe you!!

carly said...

carlywalton@gmail.com

{Rollins Family} said...

me, me, me!!
dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Hey Kimmy,
It's been a while. I have recently found your blog again and a few others from work. It's been fun to see what everyone is up to. So please invite me in. I hope everyone on your end is doing great. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, but I can believe how CUTE they are. Take care
Karen Stephenson
karenstephenson@hotmail.com

Pass along my email to Holly.(I can't find hers. She gave it to me when I left, but you know how that goes. Thanks)

Maranda said...

mscarlile@yahoo.com

Camey said...

camgirl_8@msn.com

Unknown said...

anniefelt4@hotmail.com

Kimmy add me! I love seeing your blog! And then I feel I know what is going on with you.....

Rachelle said...

Yeah I have been debating this same thing, I dont mind normal ppl blog stalking but I worry about those wierdos out there too! darn them!

shells1983@gmail.com

Leigh and Craig said...

leighroy99@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

kristiroyce@gmail.com

Jani said...

janibeenfield@hotmail.com

Holly N. said...

Missed you at girl's camp. Check out Carrie's page for some pics.
- Holly
blast465 at hotmail dot com

Queen Reg said...

Hey Kimmy,

cmtsoccermom@yahoo.com

This is Reg. Can't blame you for going private. Keeps crazies like me away. LOL

The Richards Family said...

sammy.richards@gmail.com!

Mackay Family said...

sydneyamackay@hotmail.com

I can't belived how big both of your kids are getting.
Send me your email and I will add you to mine!

Anonymous said...

jensam311@yahoo.com

Jami and Family said...

jami.nielsen@hotmail.com

John and Erin said...

erinmayf@gmail.com

Gooches said...

goochymomma@gmail.com

Jill said...

cjburnside at comcast dot net

Brian and Baely said...

I just barely saw that you are going private-I am glad I wasn't too late! bsmitty112@gmail.com

Kendal and Kendra said...

kendranani@yahoo.com

Holly Strong said...

addisonsmommy@gmail.com
Holly Strong

Jared and Laura said...

jlwebs23@hotmail.com

R and K said...

Here's my email to send the invite (different than the one you have): kimwinterton3 at yahoo.com. You know my life would be incomplete if I couldn't check out your blog.

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Whoa, almost missed this post. I might be doing the same myself soon, noticed some odd ducks on my blog too. You just can't be too safe anymore....too many sick people in the world.

simplytickledpink@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

larsenistheone@hotmail.com

Casey and Diana said...

oh man I've been thinking about doing the same too! That's why I rarely post now cause there's random viewings. It's kind of scary. billanddspencer@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, please add me too! melissa682@msn.com

This is Melissa Lawrence-I love looking at your pics! Your family is so cute! Plus, then I feel like I have some idea of what you're up to, even if it's only through blogs!!

amm110404 said...

angelisevalencia@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

linds.erk@gmail.com

i love your blog!