Sunday, July 13, 2008

CRAZY!!!!!

Every year TJ's dad does a game of "Lets Make a Deal" for our family. It's great! He always has a theme, this years was Disney. So everyone had to find costumes for it. We chose to be Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, and Michael. It turned out so cute. He gives out money and gifts that he has chosen for us. He will ask questions about the family and if you answer them right he will give you money. So this year I scored BIG! He gave all of the girls tickets to the CELINE DION concert that was sold out in 3 hours! I am so excited!!!!! I can't believe it! What an awesome father-in-law!

I leave for girls camp on Tuesday so I have been going crazy this last week trying to get things all ready for it. I LOVE my calling but it takes so much time and I feel so frazzled right before. This is what I have been doing today...tying little ribbons around all of our tuck in treats for the girls. This may seem like a small task but we have 40 girls! yep 40!!!!!!!!!!! It's been crazy! I'll let you know how everything goes and I'll post some pictures when I get back! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Take lots of pictures of what you do for camp -I want to see all the details-if you dont want them on your blog send them to my email. And Celine-I hate you and your inlaws! thats all.

The Airharts said...

Oh ps-you make a great Wendy-ha ha

Jason+Lindi said...

I love the costumes! What a great father in-law!

Jared and Laura said...

That's awesome you're going to that concert!! Good luck with camp, I can't believe you have 40 girls. We just finished up ours with only 4 girls...and that was still exhausting!!

{Rollins Family} said...

what a FUN game for the family, you guys lok so cute in your costumes...and CELIONE DION?? YES! So jealouse that will be a BLAST!
Good luck at camp, i'm so envious of all my friends that have a calling in the YM program. I think it would be so much fun.

Dan and Kira said...

I bet you are the cutest leader ever!

Kim Ward said...

Being in YW is a huge time commitment. I'm grateful I don't have that one right now.