Lauryn has something she wants to show everyone...
*Classic Lauryn pose*
She learned how to do this all by herself today. She kept turning around after she would ride for a minute and say, " mom, I just can't believe it!". We are so proud of her!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Growing Up!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh boy!!! We cant believe it either-that is soooooo super cool Lauryn! Good Job, we love you
How fun! She is sure getting big!
That is so cool!!! We've been meaning to work with Tanner on that...oh boy are we behind. LOL What a big girl, she grows so fast. I can't wait to hear about Kindergarten. PS we need to get together....I think you should plan a party at your new crib. LOL
She is so cute!
I have questions for you and you never answer so e-mail me please :)
1) We need to hang out!
2) Is Missy your younger sister because I swear I have met her.
3) Do you spend a lot of money on your kids clothes because I know I do and you have so cute clothes on them!
4) Is that your boat and where do you go?
I think that is it. However, if that is your boat (btw-I love your swimsuit)...I am jealous and shouldn't be because I am already jealous of your house and in the BOm it says not to envy!
Lauryn, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I am so proud of you! You are so big I can't belive to taught yourself! I can't wait for you to show us in person!!! Love you Mi-Mi Lisa
yay lauren! she is getting os big kimmy.
p.s. you KNOW she got that pose from her mom :)
That is great. I'm looking forward to Andrew being able to do this! She really is a pretty little girl.
Looks like so much!! Lauryn is so big
Post a Comment