Yesterday we went boating for the first time this season. It was so nice at the lake and it was the perfect temp except for the water was still pretty cold. It was so much fun though and Lauryn and Braxton had a blast! Make sure you watch the video of TJ on the bottom. I love to watch him wake board. We can't wait to go again.
We love boating
The cutest kids
TJ rippin it up!
Braxton gettin some rays. I promise he wasn't as miserable as he looks.
On the water weenie (is that how you spell it?) Easton, Lauryn, Braxton, & TJ
Lauryn wanted to cliff jump so bad so this is the cliff we let her jump off
TJ and Braxton looking to see what they can jump off of
Sunday, June 15, 2008
1st Boating Trip Of The Season!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I wish we had a ski boat! But, having a hubby that would rather fish, we have a fishing boat...LOL.
Where did you get the boat and what Lake are you on? We went to Bear Lake this weekend and I was wishing we had a boat so bad. I wanted to go in since you know I used to live 3 minutes from one. It was killing me. BTW her party looks so fun and you are so skinny and such a cute mom. I am jealous! (Oh and you never told me how many kids you want..he he).
okay so lauryns bday party is so cute! you are such a good mommy!
I miss boating! It looks like a perfect day! How fun!
Post a Comment