Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Weekend

First of all my sister Missy had her cute little baby boy this weekend. His name is Browen. He is the cutest dang thing and I am so happy for Missy. Congats Missy and Jake. We love you and wish we could be there!
We went boating again this weekend so I thought i'd post the pictures from it. We love boating and always have so much fun together. I love my family.
Lauryn and TJ on the big mable. She loves boating and always has the biggest smile when she's on the toys.
Here is Braxton eating his lunch on the side of the lake. Cute kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I love your swimsuit! way cute!

Kim Ward said...

I too love boating. Really is there anything better. I would be perfectly content spending most days on a lake.