Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Favorite Day!

I love Saturdays! This morning we woke up at 10:00! Yes that's right... my kids slept until 10 this morning. Then we had a yummy breakfast with chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and bacon. And now I get to just hang out with my cute kids and fun husband all day and do whatever we want! I love it! Aren't Saturdays the BEST?!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Kimmy I am so impressed with the 2 posts in one day! I love it and I wish I was eating the pancakes right now-maybe thats what I will mke for dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea.

laura said...

i just made pancakes from scratch for the first time last night! but i'm going to have to get your recipe for chocolate, chocolate chip because those look yummy!

Camey said...

I love Saturdays too! We have those place mats too! Is potty training hard and are you going to try for more soon or are you done?

Camey said...

I got the pool at Walmart. Thanks for your compliments. I wouldn't worry about it if it weren't for the fact that I have to be out of the door by 11:30 to get them to the babysitters and off to teaching. I have all summer to practice. At least this is my last year teaching part-time. Yeah! You are so lucky that you get to stay home..I swear I am like the only one out of all of my friends! Anyhow..you didn't answer me if you are trying for more or not?

Kendal and Kendra said...

That looks so good! Saturdays are the best! If Kristin would sleep in until 10 - I would be the happiest thing ever! Lucky you!

The Richards Family said...

Kimmy, I am so glad you gave me your email. Are you still working? I am having a baby the end of Aug and I think it would be so fun if you were there.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so lucky they slept that long, mine would never do that! Looks like you guys are having a really fun summer, good luck with the potty training!