Monday, June 2, 2008

The Sun!

It has been so nice to finally have some sun! I have had my kids out in the sprinklers 3 times this last week because I have had it with the cold weather. We took them to Grandma and Grandpa B's house on Saturday and let them play outside for hours. They loved having the sprinkler under the tramp the best though. TJ sat on the tramp and tripped them as they ran past and they all did their best tricks for me. I LOVE THE SUN!


6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

jumping on the a awet tramp was my FAVORITE growing up, you are such a fun mom.

Leigh and Craig said...

Your kids are getting so big! And they're so cute. Looks like fun!

Kendal and Kendra said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love it! Those are some pretty sweet tricks they have!

laura said...

those are awesome pictures! i'll definitely be calling you this summer to be my "swim buddy"!

The Airharts said...

Buddison looks so big in that picture jumping by himself!

Anonymous said...

I loved jumping on the tramp with the sprinklers under! cute pics!