Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming Lessons



Lauryn started swimming lessons this week. She will go for the next 4 weeks, mon-thurs. She has been SO excited to learn how to swim so that she can swim at the condo in St George next month. We are 3 days in and she is doing so good already. She loves it and I can't wait until she is all done.

8 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

thats awesome that she is co excited about it, she is so cute!

laura said...

how fun for her! it's amazing how quick kids catch on to it! you'll have to come to my sister's one day and she can show off her skills!

The Airharts said...

I had no idea that you signed her up. Did you say that it is a every day thing? Do you stay and watch her? Fun!!

Carrie said...

Is it every day, monday through Thursday for 4 weeks?? I have Carson and Parker in swim lessons through the Kearns Fitness Center and it's only Tues and Thurs for 3 weeks....sheesh, did I get ripped off? :)

Jani said...

I cant wait to see her swimming in St. George. She is so cute.

Nayelit Salmond said...

You're kids are so cute!!
Can you get me your email address so I can invite you to our blog? I put a permission thing on it because I'm paranoid.
You're all amazing!!

Dan and Kira said...

she looks like she is doing so Good! How fun, you guys are so cute

Annie said...

How fun!! We really need to go swimming now that our girls can swim!!