It was Lauryn's last dance performance for the year and also for the dance group that she is in. Since we moved I am enrolling her in a different studio just down the street. It was hard to get pictures of the dance on the stage with the lighting so I only have 1 dark picture for you. I will also post a video of the dance for you Missy as soon as I figure out how to do it. But anyways, she did soooo good and she had so much fun. She loves to dance and be on the big stage. I love to watch her and she how much she improves. It is so fun to have a kid big enough for this kind of stuff. At the end of the performance they handed out trophies to all of the girls. Lauryn is soooo excited that she got one and has taken in everywhere with her (the store, camping, in the car, etc.). She is such a funny little girl and I love her so much. GOOD JOB LAURYN!
Monday, May 26, 2008
{ DaNcE }
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
she looks SO cute in that first picture1 she definitely has dancing talent! i've seen it first hand!
Laryn is so cute, i love her little dance costume adn her poses...what a fun stage sh is in, ADORABLE!
I love that first picture, what a doll!
OH HOW CUTE IS SHE?! I LOVE THAT SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO DANCE, HOW FUN, IM JEALOUS! TELL LAURYN CONGRATS ON HER TROPHY!:)
oh- how fun! What a cute little dancer!
How cute is she!!! I love it!
Post a Comment