Today I took Lauryn to here kindergarten check-up. I can't believe that she is getting this big. She has been so excited to go but she has also been so nervous about the shots. I told her how I remembered the day I got my kindergarten shots and how the doctor made me look at a picture of big bird on the wall so that I wouldn't be worried. So she thought that she needed to take something with her to keep her brave and to hug while she got her shots. She chose her little cat that she named "Catty". She did so good and she held on to that cat so hard that the insides were coming out all over while she got her shots. My heart broke when she got her last shot because that's when she lost it. She had the most heart breaking cry and was holding on to me so tight. It killed me. We went to lunch after and spent some girl time. I have to say that I love the time I get to spend with just her because she makes me feel like I mean the world to her. I love that little girl with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!
Here she is with the "Catty" that saved the day!
Monday, May 5, 2008
mY GiRl!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Poor girl! Shots are not fun! I was so excited to tell haylie that she didn't have to have shots this year, (our dr. split them into 2 visits when she was 4.) Can you believe that our girls are 5 and going to kindergarten!? Crazy!
sad...I am totally watery-eyed, haha. must be the hormones.
Oh, how cute that she had her "Catty"! She is such a cute girl!!
Yeah it truly is heartbreaking when they get shots huh, i hate that so bad! Well she is just too cute:)
Lauryn , what a brave girl! Dont worry jani It made me a bit sad too-i guess that dosnt say much because I'm pregers too. Ha ha. Keep the posts comin Kim! These are the cute day to day things that I miss hearing and seeing!
She is so cute. I can't believe you already have a child in kindergarten! You are such a good mom!
that second pic is so cute! she looks so grown up!
I tagged you.
Oh man! I die everytime I have to bring Kristin in to get shots! I bet it gets worse as they got older! She still looks so great in all the pics! So cute! We should get together for lunch sometime soon!
Post a Comment