Yep that's right. TJ got me a kitchen aid mixer!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I have wanted one for so long. I saw the breast cancer one at bed bath and beyond and have wanted it so bad so he totally pulled through and surprised me with it on mothers day. You may also notice the card that he scrap booked for me the night before. It was the sweetest card I think he has ever given me. He totally babied me the whole day and let me sleep in and then made me the yummiest breakfast. I had the best mothers day yet!!!! Thank you TJ! I love you!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers Day
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
PINK!!! i LOVE it! way to go, t.j.! don't you love when the husband pulls through?
How cute!! What a good husband!
Um-the card is hillarious! I cant beleive he stamped it and used brads! I dont even think my husband would know how to open the stamp pad. P.S-the kitchen aid is super cute.
I love the pink kitchen aid mixer...what a great husband...It sounds like you had a great Mothers Day...oh and that pic with tj and braxton all cuddled up watching a movie is too cute!
What a great gift! I love the card :)
Post a Comment