Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just in case you were wondering...


This is how Braxton brushes his teeth every night. Don't worry, it's pretty sturdy. Crazy little boy!

11 comments:

R and K said...

Yikes! See, boys are just not for the faint of heart, that's why I can't have any. But at least he's brushing his teeth. That's a perfect picture.

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, boys rock! I used to get all nervous and over protective with Carson. then came along Parker and now Cameron and I have learned to turn the other cheek pretty easily now! I hardly even give out band aids anymore. I just say "you'll be fine" and go back to what I was doing... I'm terrible!

The Millers said...

Kimmy, that's SO cute!!!! ps I'm back for the summer and would love to see you! I start my job on monday, so after then, it would have to be an evening or weekend :) Let me know when you're free!

Nordhoff Family said...

That is so adorable. That is fun you got a picture of it too for him to look back on. I love little boys!

Jami and Family said...

That is pretty impressive he has balance like that! He is getting so big...having more anytime soon?

carly said...

hahaha and that post from my sister is actually from me :) sorry i didn't know she was signed in on the computer when I posted that! - carly

Jared and Laura said...

That's an awesome picture!! He's got some serious skills!:)

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh my gosh- that is so going to be Kristin. She is a climber! I love your pictures- they are so cute!

{Rollins Family} said...

kimmy!! i didn't know you had a blog, i saw it on ashley's .
Your family is so cute, i love all the pictures. We should get together for lunch or something sometime!!

okiedokie said...

Those look like some strong toes! Nice balance too. Big boy to brush all by himself- way to go!

Jason+Lindi said...

Don't you love the things that boys bring out in you. I looked at that picture and laughed. It is soo boy and I love it!