Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*Classic*





TJ's friend rented out classic water slides for his wifes birthday on Monday. TJ and his friends had so much fun acting like little kids again going down the slides and Lauryn and Braxton loved the little pool and slides for them.

9 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

Oh man it's good to know that my husband isn't the only one that acts like a little kid when he's with his friends! It always does help entertain the kids though doesn't it?

laura said...

super fun! i haven't been to classic since elementary school! you took some great pics!

Our3Boys said...

YEAH!! A New post!!!! Looks like fun! is that the one off 90th south and I-15?

Dan and Kira said...

So much fun!! The one up there is alot cooler than the one down here.

Anonymous said...

what a fun birthdya paty...you guys are ALWAYS having fun :)

Mackay Family said...

So fun! I had totally forgot about Classic! What a fun birthday party!

Camey said...

Never heard of classic water slides. Where is that? Haven't heard fro you for awhile. I would love to do something with you if you are ever interested.

Worthington's said...

Kim, I found your blog through your sisters! How are you! We need to catch up! Your family is adorable!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Hey- I need your new address! If you leave it on our blog I won't publish the comment!