Friday, August 22, 2008

The Past Couple Weeks

My sister Missy and her cute family came in town a couple weeks ago for a wedding and to go on a trip with us to St. George(pic's to come). We have had a blast having them here and I will be so sad when they have to leave again.

Lauryn starts school on August 26th so we went to her school for he kindergarten assesment. She is so excited to start and really likes her teacher. I am having such mixed feelings about it because i'm so excited to be able to run errands with one less kid but I am getting really nervous to let her go. I will miss her so much! I can't believe I have a kid that old!
So I always find Braxton running around in Lauryns princess dresses and dance skirts because that's all he ever see's to dress up in. Well I had it the other day and took him to walmart to find him something. He found this spiderman costume and LOVES it! I think he looks so cute and I can't believe how big he is.

We had a fun swimming day in my mom's backyard on Thursday. The kids had lots of fun and it's always nice just to hang out with my sisters and my mom and chat. I love being outside with my kids. Maybe someday I will have a yard!!





Missy and her baby Browen and Me and my other nephew Lincoln.

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Geeezzzze-I need to update my blog with pics so bad-both you and Jani beat me with this one!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

You are always doing such fun things!

Mackay Family said...

I can't believe the Lauren will be in Kindergarten! She looks so cute in her dress in front of the door. Isn't it so sad that summer is coming to an end?!? Love the Spiderman costume too!

{Rollins Family} said...

lauryn i sin kindergarten, holy cow! she is so stinkin cute and so grown up
* i love your hair culy too!

carly said...

Wow! You two look beautiful with the little babies! Kimmy, I'm so sad I missed you while I was home, but I just have to tell you how much I love reading your blog! You are the most adorable mother and your kids are so cute!

Dan and Kira said...

Man what fun you guys have, I want to come hang out at your house, looks like a blast!
Can't believe Lauren is in kindergarten! Wow

Annie said...

It sounds like you guys are having so much fun!! I love the dress up pictures...do you remember when braxton was tiny and we put him in that little snow white dress? That was so funny! I still have the picture if you want it!!