Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you believe it?!!!!!!! Boy do I have a lot to fill you all in on. I have months and months of pictures that I will be posting so keep on checking in. And our main news is.... we are building a house and it will hopefully be done by the end of January! I CAN'T WAIT! Pictures to come.

8 comments:

The Airharts said...

wow thats a cute picture!cant wait for more, we have missed you!

Mackay Family said...

ADORABLE picture! Yea that you are back. Where are you building a house? That is so exciting!

{Rollins Family} said...

can't wait to see what you guys have been up to.
such a cute family picture...was it for a wedding or something? you are all matching, i LOVE! it!!

laura said...

finally! that picture is so cute! look at that little poser lauryn! can't wait to see the house!

carly said...

cute family picture! Love Lauryn's pose. How exciting that you're building a house?! Where is it going to be?

Kim said...

How exciting about your house! Glad you're going to be blogging again, and I love your Christmas card. You guys just couldn't be any cuter.

Camey said...

I have missed you! You just started writing me on facebook and I have missed talking to you. I would really like to hang out. We are building a house too! Where are you building it and with who? Let me know on facebooks or something!

Jer + Lu said...

What a perfect family photo! Nice way to come back ;)