As I catch up I am going to go from where I left off so my blog book will be in order. My goal is to catch up be Christmas (wish me luck). So here we go...
Braxton started his first year of preschool. Here he is at our house right before we left to his preschool open house and then at preschool. He LOVES it!!!!!! He does really well and I love to see his work come home. It's so cute to watch him walk down the driveway with his backpack on. He goes to my mom's preschool. It is called the Training Station Preschool. I am so lucky to have her teach him.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Braxton- Preschool
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man he is so tan in these pictures. And those pretty flowers make me miss summer time!
How exciting that he goes to your mom's preschool! I can't wait until Spencer goes!
I hadn't realized how much Braxton has grown up since the first day of preschool until I saw these pictures. Cute!
Post a Comment