This is Alayna's 6 month appointment. She is of course nice and healthy which we are so grateful for. If I remember right she weighed about 16 lbs. She is so cute and chubby. She is funny because she hasn't ever looked or felt smaller than normal but in these pictures she is 6 months old but still wearing her 0-3 month clothes. She is now 9 months old and is barely getting into 6-9 month old clothes. I LOVE IT! I wish she would stay small for EVER!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Check-up Time!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
she's honestly one of the cutest babies i've ever seen! she just seems so happy and sweet!
She is so precious. I was thinking she was a chubby little thing, but apparently not!
What a cutie! Looks as happy as she is healthy!
What an adorable baby, Kimmy! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment