Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*Spook Dinner*

We always have a spook dinner at the Buckley's before halloween. It was really fun this year. We got together and ate, then we played a couple games, had a spooky story, and went over to their neighbors haunted house. Here are all the kids in their costumes. I know there is a lot of Alayna but I think she's just so dang cute so deal with it. ha ha.








Dry ice in the cauldron. The kids, of course, think it's the GREATEST thing ever!

We had a spooky story where we blindfolded the kids and passed around "body parts" for them to feel. It was fun to watch them. They really got into it and got really grossed out! Braxton wouldn't even touch anymore after he felt like 2 of them.




Decorating sugar cookies



Braxton's Preschool Party
Here is the class. His teacher is Miss Patti(or Grammy to Braxton). Aren't they all so cute? I love his class. Almost all of the kids that are in his class have older brothers or sisters that went to preschool with Lauryn so I know them and their parents all really good. It is so much fun.

Frosting sugar cookies

The pinata! His favorite part. I love to watch the kids to this.


We went to Lauryn's school parade. It was so much fun to go to. I LOVE having a kid in school now. She was so giddy walking through the parade and was almost "too cool" to wave to us. ha ha! This is cute Alayna waiting to see sissy.
Is this not the coolest cosutme? This kid has an awesome mom!
*Her first school parade* I LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such a cute Halloween dinner/activity tradition, I am jealous, I love that!!! :) Your kids are so adorable, I love their costumes!