We had a really good Halloween. It was so nice to have it on Saturday and have TJ there all day to be with us. We woke up and had a Orange pancakes and bacon. Then we didn't have much to do during the day so we took the kids over to the pumpkin patch to get some more pumpkins and carved them. It was a fun activity and really made it feel like Halloween.
Carving the pumpkins...
Seasoning and Baking our pumpkin seeds. Yummy!
At night we went to Grammy's house for dinner and trick-or-treating.
All of the grandkids in their costumes. Clockwise from the top: Lauryn, Lauryn's holding Will, Braxton, Lincoln, and then Alayna.
It is a tradition to take pictures in the leaves on Halloween. They all looked so cute!
Lauryn, of course, attacking Braxton with the leaves.
~ TrIcK-oR-TrEaTiNg~
They had so much fun this year. Braxton and Lauryn just ran from house to house together. Little Lincoln tried to tag along. He was so cute.
Monday, January 11, 2010
HaLLoWeeN!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a good surprize, I didnt know you updated your blog and randomly just looked today and yeah a new post. Cute pictures, I'm ready for some newer pics...so get a postin! I'm dying to see that short hair and house pictures. I decided I cant wait until I come back!
I love that head band your daughter had in. Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment