ALAYNA
This girls makes us so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She really has to be the cutest baby in the world! She smiles from ear to ear all the time and at any and everything. I think she was about 5 months old in these pictures. My two older kids just adore Alayna and it melts my heart to see them with her. We are having SO much fun with her.
LOVE
I am just so in love with my kids and I love everyday pictures like this. Lauryn was reading a story to Braxton and Alayna. Some of my happiest moments in life are to see my kids like this just hanging out and loving each other.
FUN TIMES
As most of you know we are living with TJ's parents while we are waiting for our home to be built. I love these pictures. Grandma B was babysitting the kids one day and when TJ got home this is what he found. Grandma and the kids outside playing sorry on the lawn. Isn't that cute? They have the GREATEST yard and we loved spending time out there.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Life with the Buckleys
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so cute! Keep the posts coming! I love it!
What great kids! I love it when my Wyatt reads to Ezra. Priceless!
Post a Comment