The next week after Bear Lake we got to go up to my aunts cabin in Midway. It was so pretty up there. We just hung out, played games, made smores, and spent time with the kids. I love the mountains and getting away from the city.
Here we are out on the deck making smores and drinking hot chocolate by the fire.I don't know what got into all of us but excuse the crazy faces. ha ha
Oh gross! seriously what were we thinking?
We went out for a little walk and it was so nice. The kids loved it and found different colored leaves, rocks, and snakes...
Braxton found a snake. Can you see it? He was so cute with it. I love having a boy.
It was so pretty up there. There was leaves EVERYWHERE.
So tired...isn't she so cute?
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Midway
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sick, Tj's face is nasty in that picture. I love the posts. These post are really making me want to go on a vacation!
What a great little get-a-way. Boys + snakes-- I just don't get it!
Post a Comment