Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So sorry!

I'm sorry you all have to look at those cute cupcakes all the time, ha ha. We moved in with TJ's parents while we are waiting for some homes that we have put offers in on to go through (they are short sales so they are taking forever). We don't have Internet at their house (I'm dying) so that is why there have been no updates. I am on a mission to get something so if you have any suggestions let me know. I have started working in the ER and have been working full time while I've been training so I have been super busy. I am still working in Labor and Delivery too just picking up shifts here and there so between the two it's been crazy! Braxton started preschool and he LOVES it. He is so dang cute going off to school. Lauryn is off track right now and goes to dance 2 times a week. And Alayna will be 6 months old next Monday. She is starting to hold her own bottle and almost can sit up. I just have the cutest kids EVER! Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon.

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Why did you guys move? Your house was adorable! Which ER are you working at? I think I would die without the internet...how do they survive? 6 months already? That is crazy!!! Pictures soon please!

jamie said...

Wowza. Where are you guys moving?

Kendal and Kendra said...

Hey! Moving and working! How are you doing it all? You should get internet from your cell provider. Verizon has a card you just plug into your computer! look into it! No internet is not good! I'm glad things are going well for you! Let me know when you can get together for lunch!

Jared and Laura said...

Wow! How are you juggling everything? You'll definitely have to post the updates...are you at IMC's ER?

Camey said...

When you have the chance I would love to hear about what nursing school you went to and what. The last time we talked before I found you on here you had just had Lauryn. Remember those days? Anyhow, I am thinking I want to go into nursing.