Monday, August 10, 2009

The Latest

I made these cupcakes yesterday for a family birthday party. I loved how they turned out. I think they would be so cute for a wedding or a shower!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look so so delicious. Is that the same frosting as the kind you had at Alayna's shower cause that was amazing. I wish I was there yesterday too. The nurse told me to ask Sam if she will aprove that I leave the hospital for things like that since I am so stable. Wish I would have known that earlier. Oh well.

The Airharts said...

mmmmm, my tummy is growling!

laura said...

wow, kimmy those look awesome! you're so fancy!

Mackay Family said...

Super cute! They look really yummy!

Anonymous said...

you are so talented! so super cute! i wish i had something coming up so i get some from ya! is it too early to book you for haylie's bday in May? LOL.

The Anderson's said...

Those look great! You are so talented:)

House of Payne said...

Super cute! So, would you be interested in doing cupcakes for me? It's for the YW Birthday Celebration in November.

The Springmeyers said...

The cake you did for my baby's photo shoot with Jenny was perfect. It was beautiful and delicious. Thank you. Rakelle

Kendal and Kendra said...

Is there anything you can't do??? You are amazing! Those r fabulous!

Kim Ward said...

Color me impressed. They are awesome. Sometimes I look at peoples blogs get a case of the I wish I's. Like I wish I could make cupcakes like that. When I move home will you teach me?

Jer + Lu said...

Sweet. You've got some serious talent going on!

Worthington's said...

Hey Kimmy, do you make cupcakes for people? I need some cute baby shower cupcakes for my brother's wife that is having a girl. Email me holly.worthington@hsc.utah.edu

Hope you are well!