Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's 10:00 at night...

and we just finished this. Homework. I'm still getting used to this whole thing. Spelling words, reading, math...


8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I can seriously say that I am not looking forward to that! Think when you have 3 kids in school at once! Yikes!

mom said...

This is just the beginning!!!

Our3Boys said...

And welcome to the rest of your life!!!!

laura said...

yeah, i'm definitely not looking forward to that!

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I was feeling pretty good about things until Parker started school and then it hit me "I'm going to have to deal with homework for TWO kids. GAHHHH!" and then I got overwhelmed and ate an ice cream sandwhich. Clearly, not the best solution but it did make me feel better for a few minutes. :)
Take it for what it's worth, but I insist that homework get done right after school. Carson walks in the door, gets a small snack and then we work on homework until it's done. Then the evening is free. Also, he gets up pretty early in the morning so he does his 20 minutes of reading before school. That has helped with our limited time after school.

Rachelle said...

Ugh! I think that is ridiculous that they give them that much homework in kindergarten! I can tell you I am not looking forward to helping kids with homework...

The Airharts said...

so cute..I think it's kind a fun. I cant wait for that with my kids!

Jer + Lu said...

Yuck.
At least they just eat it up at this age...