I had my friend take Alayna's pictures a little while ago and I don't think they could have turned out any better. I LOVE THEM!
The photographer is Jenny and she is fabulous! She is VERY affordable too. Check her out at http://www.simplysublimephotography.com/











9 comments:
Yay!!! They all turned out so so good. I should have taken her up on her deal when I could dang it. Oh well. No one year pics of Lincoln! Alayna really is so cute. I love that big smile
Seiously those are soooo cute-I cant wait to see that cute smiling face!
Kimmy, she is seriously darling!! Good job!
Those are perfect pictures...she is so beautiful!!!
So so cute!
sooo cute! love those eyes!
Could she be any cuter? Those pics are all so adorable! Her smile melts my heart!
She is soooo beautiful!!! I need to learn how to print out pictures from the blogs. I want one of these for my kitchen wall.
So cute!! I will have to check her out. I love her tutu- where did you get it? How is your sister doing? Thanks for your not eon facebook. I would love to see you and hang out.
Post a Comment