Lauryn started school this week. She is now in full day school. I can't believe it. She is liking it so far and loves her teacher. For any of you that I work with Tina Comaeu's daughter is her teacher. Funny huh? But anyways she loves lunch and ALL the recess breaks they get. Yeah!!!!




6 comments:
I seriously can't believe she is that old! I remember when you were prego with her! Alayna is so cute!
she looks so grown up in those pictures! i can't believe she was only two and a half when we met you guys!!
I cant handle it...your alayna looks EXACTLY like you!!!! Every time I see a picture of her I just see your face. I just giggle at thinking about Lauryn going to first grade-what a big girl!
wow! i can't believe she is in 1st grade! if her teacher is anything like tina at all, she is going to be great! that is so awesome!
I don't know - this all day school is going to be hard on me! I have a feeling she is going to love it though. She's growing up too fast! And that Alayna is the spitting image of her mom!!! I know alot of people see Braxton in her, but she is seriously a little clone of you at that age. So cute!
She is so dang big. Both Lauryn and Alayna. And I am waiting for those pictures of Alayna...you havent posted them yet right?
Post a Comment