Friday, July 17, 2009

July 4th

We had a really good 4th of July. We always start the day off by going to the East Millcreek parade with my family and grandparents. It's a tradition that I always have to do. I love that my grandma and grandpa are there every year, that I get to see so many people I went to school with and see their families, and that my kids LOVE it.
I LOVE IT!

I know this is not the best picture of everyone but I always get a picture of my kids with grandma and grandpa and this was as good as I could get. Oh well I still LOVE it!


At the parade! Braxton was in a daze this year so he didn't score as much candy as usual. Lauryn got a whole gallon size Ziploc bag full!!!!!!!!





Lovin on our Alayna!


After the parade we headed out to breakfast at IHOP. Then off to the Buckley's to hangout for the rest of the night.
Here are all of the grand kids in their outfits.

This is what Braxton did almost the WHOLE day. He loves that hot tub and seriously stayed in there for hours on end.



TJ and I filled up water balloons and we had a good game of water balloon volleyball. It was pretty fun.

Then we did our fireworks out in the circle in front of the Buckley's. We had a really good night and had fun with everyone.

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

Man Lauryn looks so cute in that first picture on the stairs...she looks like she is the sweetest little girl in the world...dont worry , I know better. Ha ha. Thats hillarious that Braxton was in a daze at the parade!(is that cop giving out high fives?) That is such a CUTE picture of you! Alayna is looking so old-I cant believe it! And Lauryns face in that vollyball pictures -hahahahaha! Thats so fun that you have a kid old enought to play with you! And I think it's funny that all the kiddo's are in their pj's doing fireworks. Good post! YEAH.

Mackay Family said...

Your kids outfits are adorable! Funny that Braxton was in a daze at the parade...I would have thought he would have been all over the candy part! You look so cute on the 4th...love your hair and the headband!

Carrie said...

I love your hair color! Looks like you had a great 4th! Braxton is like Parker, he wouldn't have gone out of his way for parade candy, but Carson is just like Lauryn...where this is candy, there is a very motivated child!

mom said...

Such cute pictures! I'm so glad that you take a picture every year of your kids with Grandma and Grandpa. I just wish they had a computer to see them on.

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

First off where is the Mom that just had a baby? And second Alayna looks just like TJ. We really need to get together and catch up. You are beautiful!