Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lagoon

Wow I am way behind in blogging! Sorry everyone. Just to let you know I have 4 posts to do over the next couple days so keep checking my blog.
A couple weeks ago we went to Lagoon with TJ's family. It was so much fun and the kids LOVED it! We started out the day at Lagoona beach. The water was super cold and Alayna was really hot so we didn't stay long but it was still fun.










Next we headed out to the little kid rides. Lauryn and Braxton LOVED them and had so much fun. I love how old they are and that they have fun and don't get scared.


Braxton and Taevyn waiting in line together.











I love this picture of Lauryn and Grandpa B. He's such a good grandpa!


This picture is in line for the bumper cars. They LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the bumper cars! We spent a good amount of time at them. Braxton just giggled the whole time and chased Lauryn and Taevyn around. Lauryn did the same thing but when she got hit by other boys she would get so embarrassed. It was so funny! ha ha ha






















Alayna did SO good. I was a little worried about taking her but she hardley fussed. She was so tired by the end of the day. She is such a good baby!








On the egg drop. Lauryn loves this ride. Braxton...not so much!

4 comments:

The Airharts said...

I seriously cant believe how cute that pictrure of Alayna is in the swim suit! I love it...it would look so cute B&W! Lauryns little swim suit is so cute..it reminds me of Hadders that I got at target...did you get it there too? And braxton and that tan skin of his...that picture in the bumper car line kills me...what a hottie he is with those red cheeks and tan skin! I'm glad your finally getting to your up dates!

mom said...

Yeah!!! Finally an update! These are all such cute pictures. Your kids are so adorable! We'll be waiting for the next post!

Jason+Lindi said...

Wow, what fun. Kids make lagoon fun again don't they?

Unknown said...

That picture of Alayna is so dang cute. It looks like so much fun. Watching you take your kids to do stuff like this makes me impatient for when I have older kids to be fun. Does that make sense? Ha