Friday, July 31, 2009

Jani & Lincoln

Some of this is old news to a lot of you but I am trying to get caught up on my blog. My little sisters water broke about 3 weeks ago and she was only 25 weeks along. She has been doing fantastic and is just hanging out at the hospital until she has the baby. They will not let her go past 34 weeks at the most because of infection so her baby will have to be in the NICU no matter what. It is amazing that her and the baby have been doing so good and that she hasn't had it already. Keep her in your prayers and hopefully she can make it even longer. Bless her sanity too! She's going crazy!
We were supposed to have her little boy's first birthday party the day after her water broke. She was pretty bummed she would miss his birthday so my mom and I threw together a little party up at the hospital for him so Jani could be there.
My mom got the decorations and
I made him these cupcakes and cake.













Isn't he so cute. He is such a good little boy and has been so good through everything that has been going on. My mom takes him for 3 days and then his other grandma takes him for 3 days and then his dad has him for a day. He has been amazing!






4 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I hope that everything is okay with your sister and the baby! How scary. You are an awesome sister to help have a party for him at the hospital. That would be so hard to be stuck in the hospital for that long!

{Rollins Family} said...

ok thats so nice of you guys to do it at the hospital.
hopefully she is OK adn baby will be too.
the NICU is hard but they do wonders! tell her to stay strong.

Anonymous said...

your sister and family is our thoughts and prayers....that is so scary! hopefully she can make it further. that is awesome for you guys to have his party at the hospital, i'm sure she truly appreciated it, that would be horrible to be there on bed rest....i thought being home on it was bad.

Camey said...

That would be rough! Having another young one!l At least she has fmaily close by to help. If that happened to me I don't know what I would do!! She looks just like you! I will keep in her my prayers as well@