Friday, July 31, 2009

Flaming Gorge

Oh i've been dreading this post for quite some time. I had so many pictures that it overwhelmed me which is why I haven't blogged in so long. I PROMISE I will blog more often now that I finally did this post.
We went to flaming gorge on a family trip with the Buckley family a couple weeks ago. We haven't ever been there so we were very excited. We camped for a week with trailers and just played on the lake. It was pretty fun. A little hard with the little babies but it was still fun.

Here's one of the many stops on the way up there. TJ and Alan helping the little boys go pee on the side of the road. ha ha cute picture huh?
We had so much fun hanging out by the fire at night. We told stories, laughed our heads off, and just relaxed. It was sooooo fun! I sure do like my in-laws. Braxtons a little tired in this picture. he he

Lauryn and Kira are best buddies! They are always together having so much fun.










We found a spot to hang out at on the lake and it was perfect. There were little cliffs to jump off of and you could sit out on them and watch everyone on the boat. It was a great spot.
Here is TJ climbing back up them to Braxton.


Kesslee and Kira jumping in. I think Lauryn was in the middle of them. She loved jumping in too.




Tj's back flip. He has no fear!





Getting ready to go out on the Big Mable.


This is how TJ decided to get on the Big Mable from the boat. He looks like a flying squirrel. Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!


TJ and Bruce. Kirsten gave them a pretty good ride. You could here them screaming like girls the whole time.




Braxton and I just hanging out on the boat.


TJ wake boarding. He does so good.



Braxton always fell asleep on the boat.

The little kid ride





TJ is in front and I am right behind him. I love this water weenie!


Trevor is on the front, then Chari, then Alan, and that is TJ on the back.



Alayna just hangin out on the chair. Look how cute she is!!!!!




WOW I look beautiful!
Cute little Braxton. He was such a boy on this trip. He just love to explore and find animals.


Trevor and TJ caught this cute little lizard. Braxton was SO excited!



See how excited he was!
Braxton and Lydia being buddies.


Thanks to Missy and Jake, we knew we had to find this cool rope swing. The guys LOVED it and TJ would have done this everyday all day long!










Grandpa B set up this horse shoe game for everyone. Here is Lauyrn playing it. She actually was pretty good.

All of the kids in the trailor watching a movie together.


We had such a good trip. Flaming Gorge was beautiful! Thanks Buckley's!

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What a fun trip! I love water wienies...they are so much fun! Between the flying squirrel and his backflips TJ is quite the maniac!

Kim said...

Yay for all the new posts! You are just the cutest family and we had a lot of fun up the canyon with you guys. Nora keeps talking about Braxton. Nice looking cakes--Nora was looking at the pictures with me and said "That's a lot of L's!"

The Airharts said...

wow, that was alot of pictures! Your hair is so much shorter then I remember it being...maybe you got it cut-it's cute! And I think it all looks like so much! How fun to have all those older cousins...it's coming up soon with our fam!