We had our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I LOVE how they turned out. Enjoy!
Our photographer is awesome! She lives in Philidelphia but is moving here in July. Check out her blog if your interested dudleyphotography.blogspot.com. There is link to her website on it.
kimmy! missy, just showed me those pictures of your cute alayna on that photography blog! holy cow you need to get those blown up and framed for sure!!!
TJ and I have been married since 2005 and have 3 CRAZY kids!!! TJ is a real estate agent, an I work in the ER about once a week and then i'm at home being a mom.
Lauryn is our oldest. She is 8 and is a spunky little thing. She loves to dance and is going to try out every sport she can think this year ;).
Braxton is our only boy and he is 5. He just started kindergarten and is lucky enough to have 5 of his little buddies in his class! He is a crazy boy and loves to tease his sisters!
Alayna is the baby of the family. She is 2 going on 16. She runs this house with her sassy attitude. She is pretty darn funny and is all girl.
We love traveling, having bbq's, spending time with friends and family, boating, and playing games.
We L.O.V.E. our life right now and couldn't ask for better kids!!!
"Someday everything will make perfect sense but for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph Waldo Emerson
10 comments:
I love every single picture!!!
Those are amazing. I love the one looking down on your three kids! So cute. Your skirt is adorable! Such a photogenic family!
You little on has gorgeous eyes! You have a beautiful family. How did you even find your photographer? I am for sure checking her out!
Such cute pictures!! You have darling kids. Halle is gonna have to meet little Alayna one of these days:)
kimmy! missy, just showed me those pictures of your cute alayna on that photography blog! holy cow you need to get those blown up and framed for sure!!!
LOVE IT!! I think my favorite it with you and TJ looking at each other (the black and white one) So cute!!
Those are so so cute. I need to see you guys soon. Those pictures are adorable
They are all so cute!! I love the one of the kids laying on the grass! I love your skirt too...I have the same one :)
Your pictures are adorable. You have such a cute little family! It was great to see you on guys on the 4th!
Oh my gosh, I love your family pictures!! Beautiful family! I'll have to look the photographer up.
Post a Comment