As some of you know, I started cake decorating classes with my sister and neighbor. I LOVE them! We started last Tuesday and we just got our kits and talked. I was so excited to use my stuff that on Sunday after church I made my first cake. It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!
We had the second class yesterday and we learned how to use our star tip, writing, and roses. Let me just tell you how bad I sucked at the roses. It was hilarious! They look more like carnations. In a bunch like this picture they look okay but when I was making them they looked ridiculous! Oh well, I'll just keep practicing.

Anyways... it is so much fun and I am so glad that I am doing it. Thanks Jani and Gina for doing with me and making it so much fun!

5 comments:
those turned our DARLING! i love them, what a fun hobby to do and have*
cool beans!!!!! Are you going to teach me?
Those are cute! That is such a fun hobby. Maybe you can help with Tanner's birthday cake next year?
PS-that is such a kimmy hand in the first picture-hehe
What a fun class to take!
Your cakes look great!
Post a Comment