Wednesday, June 10, 2009

** The Blessing **

We blessed our sweet little Alayna on Sunday and it was such a great day. TJ did an amazing job and I am so glad that I am married to someone who is able to bless my children and do such a good job. She was so good and content the whole blessing and just looked adorable in her blessing dress. We had our family's over for lunch and cupcakes after and we are so grateful to everyone who came to support us. It really meant a lot to have you there. I had such a fun time decorating and making the cupcakes so here are the pictures of everything.



I had SO much fun making these. I was super giddy about them and loved doing it!







I love this little frown of hers. This was the only face that we got of her with us. I think it's cute though because I just love that face.

Alayna and I. I can not begin to tell you how much I love this little girl. She makes me so happy and I am so glad that we have her in our lives. She is the sweetest little thing and we have had so much fun with her!
Thanks everyone that came and helped! We love you all!




5 comments:

The Airharts said...

oh how fun. It really turned out so cute! Good job Kimmy! I love all the fresh flowers everywhere-what a lucky girl you are!

mom said...

We love that Little Alayna too! She is the sweetest little thing. Thanks for letting us be a part of her special day.

Carrie said...

Suddenly I'm craving cupcakes! However, I'm not craving another baby yet! ha ha ha!
It sounded like the perfect weekend, surrounded by awesome family. Way to go TJ and Kimmy! We love you guys!

Mackay Family said...

Alayna looks so beautiful in her dress! What a special day for your family! The food and decorations look so good...especially your cupcakes!

Camey said...

She is so pretty. I love the dress. I wish that we would hang out more and I could be there to support you two. I am at home now and would love to get together if you ever want.