Friday, February 27, 2009

My Silly Kids

I just thought I would post some random pictures of my kids from this last week. My kids are so funny lately and I love to watch them grow up and develop their own personality's.
Here is Lauryn being a princess. She is starting to get into stuff like this and I think it is so cute. She made me turn on some music and help her get into her outfit and then she just danced. I love girl stuff like this. I think it is so cute.
After I got them bathed the other day I let them put their robes on and just relax while I finished folding the laundry. Next thing I know they were standing in my room looking at me like this. What made them think to do this? They are hilarious sometimes.

Here is Braxton playing on pbskids.org and doing some office work. This is what him and Lauryn LOVE to do lately. They will sit at the computer just playing games for as long as I will let them get away with it. I can't believe they are old enough to know how to do it.
I just love these crazy kids! Can't wait for the next one to arrive!



6 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

Those are some super cute pictures of your kids! I love that brinley also starting to love girl stuff it is so fun!

mom said...

Your kids are the cutest!!!I love these pictures.

Camey said...

So fun! I am excited for the new one too! We have to get together and let our kids play!

Jani said...

I love the sunglass picture. What funny kidlets

Annie said...

What cute kids!! Thanks for letting us come over yesterday, we had so much fun and I LOVE my scentsy stuff. You were right about the camu camu... my house is smelling so good right now!!
Also, I copied you and got a background from Aqua Poppy, they have the cutest backgrounds that I have seen so far, my old one was still on Valentines. I hope you don't mind! :)

Mackay Family said...

Lauryn is a piece of work...she is always making me laugh. Love the bathrobes and sunglasses!