Tuesday, March 3, 2009

?The Bachelor?

All I have to say is.... I HATE Jason right now! I have LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this show and him until last night when he turned into the biggest jerk EVER! I think I'm writing this show off. I don't know why I keep thinking things will work out for these people. I am seriously disappointed.

10 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

Wasn't that the dumbest thing ever?! Can he even do that? Poor girl. Yeah I think they've done enough bachelors now.

R and K said...

Kimmy, us too. We were so irate with him. It was a really tasteless and unclassy move. I think I'll have to swear off the show as well. When you get a chance, email me an update on you--any house changes?

Ambyr said...

I have to agree with you. When the host was opening the show I looked at Nathan and told him that he was going to dump her but I couldn't actually believe that he would do it on national TV!!! Serious jerk.

Camey said...

My friend and I text every Monday night. We both decided we weren't sure if we wanted to watch it either. I mean come on!! You ask someone to marry you and then give up like that? He is thinking with the wrong head!

Marque Shieh said...

I am so done with the show!! I totally agree with everyone! Now we all know that the show is rigged!

Dan and Sheila said...

So here is what I heard. He was under contract to pick the wrong girl first, and then after the show aired he would dump the one he picked, on TV. And then ask back the girl he really wanted. I knew this from the beginning, but did not want it to be true. And then he really did it. "Jerk!" So if that's what the producers think we want to see,(not the truth) Than I am not watching any more.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you think for one second that he was ever truly committed to that girl? Check out what is out there on the internet, all the bachelors sleep with all the girls!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I said the exact same thing. I am not watching anymore- oh wait! I really like Jillian! Jason is such a jerk, and Molly is even worse for taking someone like him back. ew!

Jared and Laura said...

Well put!!! My thoughts exactly, ugh...

Mackay Family said...

So true! Was there anyone out there that liked Molly? I don't think so!