I'm just lovin my life lately. I love my family so much and LOVE the age's that my kids are at. They are so much fun and have the cutest personalities ever. We love to take our kids to do fun things lately and we have such a good time just hanging out with them. On Saturday we took them bowling. This is their new favorite thing. Braxton was in tears when we left because he loved it so much. They had the disco music and lights going and neither of them could stop dancing the whole time. It was GREAT!
Please excuse my chubby face! This will be the last prego picture i'm afraid because the swelling is getting worse each day.
After we went bowling we took them to walmart to get some kites. I wasn't sure I would have very much fun doing this but it turned out to be so much fun with them. My kids LOVED it and it was hilarious watching them. They loved to run with them and watch them fly as high as they could get it. I thought that the funniest part of the whole thing was watching them trip and face plant it while they were running and looking up at their kites. He he!

9 comments:
Yeah alot of great pictures-I can totally tell that lauryn in dancing when she was walking away froim her turn bowling-how hillarious
Way cute pictures. I want to go and fly some kites. Lauryn does some cute faces
you don't look nearly as swollen as me, i'm not sure how people do this in the full fledge summer...i've lucked out with timing on both my kids!!
GOOD LUCK, only 1 more month til your a mom of 3...i can't believe it!!
Those pics are all so cute! My favorite is of Lauryn at the bowling alley. She seems like she has quite the little personality! You look so cute pregnant...I don't know what you are talking about! You can do it!!
Cute pictures Kimmy. I love all of them. Ok, now you can have the baby! Thanks for waiting for me to get home. Love Ya!
yeah your kids are definitely at a great age!
good luck with everything!!! let us know when that baby's born!!!
The kites look like so much fun! When is your due date? I am excited for you to have her and if this is what you look like than I would not complain because you look so good. I understand being done. I get that way about 34 weeks!
Cute kids!! I love when family activities go so well!
I am also SO done being pregnant!! We need to hang out really soon so we can talk each other through these last few weeks!
Nothing like some good wholesome fun!! Definitely a great age. And I hear all those happy thoughts have done you some good... :)
Post a Comment