Sunday, March 22, 2009

*Alayna Jane*

She's here!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I went into labor Friday evening and ended up delivering at 09:50am on Saturday. It was a PERFECT delivery and I am feeling great already. She weighs 6lbs 4oz and was 19 in long. She is just a tiny little bug and is so sweet and cute. I will write more and post more pictures when we get home from the hospital.

18 comments:

Rachelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Wow, I cannot believe that you had your baby already! How exciting!!! She is tiny and I cannot wait to see more pics:)

Unknown said...

Oh-- she is so cute!!! Thanks for letting me a part of that great day!! It was so exciting and a great reminder to the precious gift of a new life!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Love-
Mykin

Jer + Lu said...

CoNgRaTs Kimmy!! So precious! Can't wait to see more pix :)

Mackay Family said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! So sweet and tiny! Glad to hear everything went well! Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Airharts said...

Thats a super cute picture! I cant wait to meet her! I'm sure I will be her favorite aunt too!

Jami and Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you, she is a cutie pie for sure!!

carly said...

Congratulations Kimmy!!! She is so cute! Way to go!

{Rollins Family} said...

what a little angel, i can see alot of lauryn in her, is it just me??
CONGRATULATIONS again, she is BEAUTIFUL!! Ican't believe you are a mother to 3!!

Casey and Diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's so beautiful!! congrats to you both. TJ was here on friday and I was so paranoid the whole time his phone that you were in labor! I felt bad he came out that day. Anyway, I have a bunch of hair stuff for you!

Annie said...

What?!! Congratulations!! I am so jealous that you get to be done being pregnant. She is beautiful, and I'm so glad everything went well! You need to call me when you get a minute, I want to know all about it. And we would love to have Lauryn and Braxton over to play!! I am so excited for you!!

Kristen said...

Congrats! She is lovely! I can't wait to see more pictures! Yay!

Lindsey said...

congrats guys! what a little cutie! i'm glad things went so well for you.

R and K said...

Three weeks early...you're so lucky! Glad everything went well. We need to see you soon. Alayna looks like a cutie!

The Richards Family said...

so so so cute! Congrats.

Jess said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my and so tiny!! I am so glad everything went perfectly!! Can't wait to see more!!!

laura said...

so stinkin' cute! i'm so glad everything went well!

let me know if you need help with anything!

Anonymous said...

congrats! she is gorgeous! :)

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Oh my gosh girl! Congratulations! I remember when you were pregnant with Braxton and was so sick at work but you were a tough girl and stuck it out working all night. Thanks for doing that for me, I hated being alone, it just wasn't as much fun! Glad to hear everything went well. I guess I am going to have to finally come see your house, your new baby and of course you!