We took the kids to Home Depot for the kids club on Saturday. They made Helmet book ends and of course had so much fun. It is always so much fun to take them to do stuff like this. Thanks Missy for the reminder!


After the kids club we headed over to Wendy's for some lunch. I love this picture of my kids and completely explains them lately. The are such little rascals and are best friends one minute and enemies the next! Cute little kids!

This is always their favorite part. Painting the project. It just kills TJ to let them just paint whatever on it cause he wants to stain it all nice or something but I think it's so cute and fun to see what they do with them. So far we love these kids clubs.

Remember how I said the kids got TJ some Nerf guns for his birthday? Well they are the new favorite thing in our house. TJ and the kids are constantly running around playing with them. Yes those are full on goggles that they got at the Lowe's kids club. They are pretty dang serious about their games. I think it's so cute.

We took the kids to Chucky Cheese's just for some good old fun. I haven't been there in years and was a little nervous it would be to expensive or that it would be to dirty in there. I was really impressed though at the cleanliness and the price (they have coupons on chuckycheese.com). The kids absolutely LOVED it and we had a good night together as a family.



7 comments:
Yeah, how fun! I think that last picture is a very cute picture of you family! It's a framer! PS-dont for get its Lowes tomorrow at 10am-take pictures!
how fun! your kids are getting so big! hey what with your kidney stones!! you're pretty tough though Bill had them once and he just crawled on the floor with pain and he was throwing up and we went to the ER asap...not so tough.
That Home Depot thing is the greatest! Your kids always seem to have tons of fun! You do have a very cute family...I love the last pic.
Cute post. Man your kids are sooooo cute!!! Love ya all!
Wow- you guys are fun! I love family nights! They are the best!
You still need to tell me about the club? How do I do that? I am always looking for things to do with my kids. Anyhow, sounds like a lot of fun!
Oh and neato that they have the same birthday.
Yeah! Thanks for answering me. Now you just have to tell me what program you use to make your pictures look so neat!
Thanks!
Post a Comment